Creative artistry helps Tokyo Olympics
toward building a culture of sustainability
- Setting out to educate kindergarteners around the world
- 10th annual International Jazz Day Presents a Celebration through innovation
- Euripides, Goethe, Shorter, Spalding . . . and You! Wayne Shorter and Esperanza Spalding give birth to a landmark, crowdfunded opera based on a classic Greek myth.
- Miles and smiles as jazz greats come together for a fascinating Zoom session
Amid a suddenly transformed world, Jazz Day 2020 swings without missing a beat
- Humburg High School musicians transcend 'shelter-at-home' limitations through Herbie Hancock's music
- Lifting up Hearts in a time of Great Need
- Guam Hosts Eighth Annual Latte Peace Festival
- Guam's Guahan Academy Charter School Hosts Peace Project
- 10th Annual World Peace Festival Marks a Significant Milestone for Hilo
- Yo-Yo Ma Brings Chicagoans Together for a day of "Conversation and Action."
- Hope's Nest creates peace and joyNew Layer
- 'Victory Over Victimhood' at Saint Bernard High School marks the debut of iChoose 2.0
- iChoose Youth Empowerment Program Debuts at Chicago’s Mariano Azuela School
- Drawing to Music
Despite a bus crushing her leg and 18 subsequent surgeries, Amy Jordan and her Victory Dance Project are ‘Making the Impossible Possible with the Power of Movement.’
- Bronwyn Turei, New Zealand actress facilitates discussion after iChoose performance at 10 schools.
- Jakob Oftebro, a Norwegian star, moderates discussion after iChoose performances.
- Christine Quinn, New York City Council Speaker, attends iChoose at Bronx school.
Our mission is to establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
iChoose is a youth-empowerment movement designed to help put young people back at the controls of their own inner experience of life.
Stories to Tell
There is no such thing as failure.
S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program
One of the most important lessons that people — especially young people — can learn is that they are not victims living perpetually at the mercy of their circumstances, that they need not live in fear and anxiety due to their interpretations of others’ behavior and imaginings of others’ thoughts about them. MORE INFO