- iChoose, Youth Empowerment Program Debuts in Chicago's Mariano Azuela School
- Musically vibrant Havana hosts 6th International Jazz Day flagship concert
- Miho Pine Grove - lovely component of UNESCO's Mt. Fuji World Heritage Site - artistically inspires visitors across the centuries
Guam School Children Conduct
Their Own 'TED Talks' of Peace
- Guam Hosts Fifth Latte Peace Festival
- Drawing to Music
Despite a bus crushing her leg and 18 subsequent surgeries, Amy Jordan and her Victory Dance Project are “Making the Impossible Possible with the Power of Movement.”
- Madonna's Spontaneous Paris Performance Provides Worldwide Inspiration.
- Love isn't love unless you give it away. Aloha isn't Aloha unless you give it away, and peace is never peace unless you share it.
Why Do We Come To Hiroshima?
- Bronwyn Turei, New Zealand actress facilitates discussion after iChoose performance at 10 schools.
- Jakob Oftebro, a Norwegian star, moderates discussion after iChoose performances.
- Christine Quinn, New York City Council Speaker attends iChoose at Bronx School.
iChoose on Santa Barbara's
Key News at 11:
"Powerful Performance Highlights Bullying Prevention."
- Patrick Duffy coaches performers before iChoose tours 10 schools in Hawaii.
Our mission is to establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
iChoose is a youth-empowerment movement designed to help put young people back at the controls of their own inner experience of life.
RESILIENCY FROM THE INSIDE-OUT program
One of the most important lessons that people — especially young people — can learn is that they are not victims living perpetually at the mercy of their circumstances, that they are not contract-bound by life to live in fear and anxiety due to their interpretations of others’ behavior and imaginings of others’ thoughts about them. MORE INFO