Guam Elementary Schools host Peace Project Presentation & Peace Symposium
- Guam Hosts Sixth Annual Latte Peace Festival
Cultural Diversity and Spirit of Aloha on Full Display
at 8th Annual Hilo World Peace Festival
Rome’s Termi de Caracalla — A World Heritage Site where operas, ballets and concerts promote peace through the power of art.
- iChoose Youth Empowerment Program Debuts at Chicago’s Mariano Azuela School
- Wayne Shorter Receives the 2017 Polar Music Prize
- Musically vibrant Havana hosts 6th International Jazz Day flagship concert
Guam School Children Conduct
Their Own ‘TED Talks’ on Peace
- Drawing to Music
Despite a bus crushing her leg and 18 subsequent surgeries, Amy Jordan and her Victory Dance Project are ‘Making the Impossible Possible with the Power of Movement.’
Why Do We Come To Hiroshima?
- Bronwyn Turei, New Zealand actress facilitates discussion after iChoose performance at 10 schools.
- Jakob Oftebro, a Norwegian star, moderates discussion after iChoose performances.
- Christine Quinn, New York City Council Speaker, attends iChoose at Bronx school.
iChoose on Santa Barbara’s
Key News at 11:
‘Powerful Performance Highlights Bullying Prevention.’
- Patrick Duffy coaches performers before iChoose tours 10 schools in Hawaii.
Our mission is to establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
iChoose is a youth-empowerment movement designed to help put young people back at the controls of their own inner experience of life.
Stories to Tell
There is no such thing as failure.
S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program
One of the most important lessons that people — especially young people — can learn is that they are not victims living perpetually at the mercy of their circumstances, that they need not live in fear and anxiety due to their interpretations of others’ behavior and imaginings of others’ thoughts about them. MORE INFO