To build a culture of peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
We do this through:
- Performance. Members of ICAP, across a wide spectrum of genres, perform the fine art of reconnecting audiences with their humanity; ICAP on April 30th celebrates International Jazz Day designated by UNESCO.
- Education. ICAP sponsors the youth-empowerment anti-bullying iChoose musical program with schools throughout the world. ICAP also encourages artists to share their talents and visions of peace by mentoring youth through individual counseling, school workshops, seminars and joint performances.;
- Awards. ICAP recognizes individuals and organizations that contribute to making the arts a vehicle for creating peace;
- Collaboration. ICAP facilitates peace and performing-arts activities and events with other like-minded organizations toward creating a groundswell movement for peace, culture and education.
- Exhibits. ICAP-sponsored peace and culture exhibitions have been presented at schools, organizational events and conventions.