- Lifting up Hearts in a time of Great Need
Amid a suddenly transformed world, Jazz Day 2020 swings without missing a beat
- Humburg High School musicians transcend 'shelter-at-home' limitations through Herbie Hancock's music
- Guam Hosts Eighth Annual Latte Peace Festival
- Guam's Guahan Academy Charter School Hosts Peace Project
- 10th Annual World Peace Festival Marks a Significant Milestone for Hilo
- Yo-Yo Ma Brings Chicagoans Together for a day of "Conversation and Action."
- 8th Annual International Jazz Day Anchored in Melbourne, Australia
- Hope's Nest creates peace and joyNew Layer
- 'Victory Over Victimhood' at Saint Bernard High School marks the debut of iChoose 2.0
- iChoose Youth Empowerment Program Debuts at Chicago’s Mariano Azuela School
- Wayne Shorter Receives the 2017 Polar Music Prize
- Drawing to Music
Despite a bus crushing her leg and 18 subsequent surgeries, Amy Jordan and her Victory Dance Project are ‘Making the Impossible Possible with the Power of Movement.’
- Bronwyn Turei, New Zealand actress facilitates discussion after iChoose performance at 10 schools.
- Jakob Oftebro, a Norwegian star, moderates discussion after iChoose performances.
- Christine Quinn, New York City Council Speaker, attends iChoose at Bronx school.
Our mission is to establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
iChoose is a youth-empowerment movement designed to help put young people back at the controls of their own inner experience of life.
S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program
One of the most important lessons that people — especially young people — can learn is that they are not victims living perpetually at the mercy of their circumstances, that they need not live in fear and anxiety due to their interpretations of others’ behavior and imaginings of others’ thoughts about them. MORE INFO