To establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
We do this through:
- Performance. Members of ICAP, across a wide spectrum of genres, perform the fine art of reconnecting audiences with their humanity;
- Education through mentoring & arts. ICAP artists share their talents and visions of peace with youth through school workshops, seminars and joint performances.;
- Awards and Scholarships. ICAP recognizes and rewards individuals and organizations that contribute to making the arts a vehicle for creating peace;
- Collaboration. ICAP facilitates peace and performing-arts activities and events with other like-minded organizations toward creating a groundswell movement for peace, culture and education.
- Exhibits. ICAP-sponsored peace and culture exhibitions have been presented at schools, organizational events and conventions.