- Guam Hosts Fifth Latte Peace Festival
- Drawing to Music
Despite a bus crushing her leg and 18 subsequent surgeries, Amy Jordan and her Victory Dance Project are “Making the Impossible Possible with the Power of Movement.”
- Madonna's Spontaneous Paris Performance Provides Worldwide Inspiration.
- Love isn't love unless you give it away. Aloha isn't Aloha unless you give it away, and peace is never peace unless you share it.
- Shuri Castle, a World Heritage Site on Okinawa, transports visitors back to the Ryukyu Kingdom era.
Why Do We Come To Hiroshima?
- Bronwyn Turei, New Zealand actress facilitates discussion after iChoose performance at 10 schools.
- Jakob Oftebro, a Norwegian star, moderates discussion after iChoose performances.
- Christine Quinn, New York City Council Speaker attends iChoose at Bronx School.
iChoose on Santa Barbara's
Key News at 11:
"Powerful Performance Highlights Bullying Prevention."
- Patrick Duffy coaches performers before iChoose tours 10 schools in Hawaii.
Our mission is to establish peace and develop peacemakers through the transformative power of art.
iChoose is a youth-empowerment movement designed to help put young people back at the controls of their own inner experience of life.
RESILIENCY FROM THE INSIDE-OUT program
One of the most important lessons that people — especially young people — can learn is that they are not victims living perpetually at the mercy of their circumstances, that they are not contract-bound by life to live in fear and anxiety due to their interpretations of others’ behavior and imaginings of others’ thoughts about them. MORE INFO